Do not Forsake your Mother's Teaching
1. The family was created by God. Proverbs 1:8
2. The family is God's school for teaching children how to live. Proverbs 1:8
3. The theme of family training is the Fear of the Lord. Proverbs 1:7
4. Parents share the responsibility of training children. Proverbs 1:8
5. Children are to be submissive to their parent's training. Proverbs 1:8
6. God will honor children who are submissive to their parents. Proverbs 1:9
Do Not Forsake Your Mother's Teaching
1 The family is God's idea
2. The family is God's school for teaching children how to live.
3. The foundation of family instruction is the fear of the Lord.
4. Fathers and mothers share in the responsibility of family instruction.
5. God calls children to be submissive to their parents' training.
6. God promises to reward children who do not forsake the teaching of their parents.