Becoming All Things to All People
1. Paul had the right message.
2. Paul had a comopelling motive.
3. Paul had a sense of the divine call to evangelize.
4. Paul had a great boldness.
5. Paul had the enrgizing of the Holy Spirit.
6. Paul had a strategy.
7. Paul had an unwavering desire to see people saved.
8. Paul was willing to adjust anything in his life if it meant that he might win more people to Christ.
A. We reach out to people from different cultures with the gospel by accomodating our approach to their unique perspectives.
B. We reach out to religious people with the gospel by emphasizing areas of commonality.
C. We reach out to nonreligious people with the gospel by going to where they are and building a relationship around common interests.